2022-2023 Case Western App Cycle

23 hours ago, cam42 said:

Interviewed on 9/1 and got a call the same day with an offer! Good luck to everyone and don't stress the interview too much if it's upcoming ! 🙂

Congratulations! I interviewed 9/1 and was also called the same day 🙂 Interview day was much more comfortable than expected! Best of luck to everyone with it ahead!!

On 8/27/2022 at 12:51 AM, Emdecc said:

Hey, does anyone know why CWRU's PA program is unranked? Makes me a little nervous it could go the way of Mayo. Does anyone know how that works?

I was wondering why it was unranked as well, given it is well-known and respected. What happened with Mayo?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
17 hours ago, emtpa2021 said:

I literally interviewed in July and still haven't heard back. Called two weeks ago and they said I was still pending. Idk I just kinda think its so rude, I spent hundreds of dollars to travel to the interview and they've sent out waitlists but I still haven't heard anything.

I think it may be because the deadline to reply about accepting the spot on the waitlist was December 21st. Now that the holidays are over, you may hear something. I totally get that it's frustrating though.