2022-2023 Case Western App Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Received an interview!

Submitted 6/3/22

Invitation to interview 6/23/22 (no confirmation prior to interview invite)

Interview date: 9/1/22

Stats:

cGPA: 3.91

sGPA: 3.94

PCE: 2008

HCE: 408

Virtual shadowing: 32

Volunteer: 351

GRE: 323 Writing: 5.5 

4 LORs: 2 professors, 1 Physician, 1 PA

On 6/28/2022 at 4:40 PM, prepalife23 said:

I received an interview invite a few weeks ago. This morning, an email was sent saying that they just received my application and the next steps will be to determine if I have an interview. However, I already received an interview invite. Has this happened to anyone else? 

This happened to me as well ! Received an interview on 6/23 and got confirmation of my application on 6/28

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2022 at 9:55 AM, aspiringpa7799 said:

Hi everyone! I am interviewing Sept 1st and I'm super excited! To those who have already interviewed, how did you like it? What types of format(s) did they use? Thank you!

They use combination of Traditional and MMI style, just be yourself. The interview process is super friendly and you will get chance to express yourself. Its not like other MMI interviews that they don't care about who you are! I enjoyed the process. 

9 hours ago, farmPA said:

how did you guys finish your course descriptions? i know they ask you not to send the PDF of the entire course catalog, however i am afraid if i copy and paste just my courses, it wont be accepted either. any advice?

I just took a screen shot of my course along with the description and put into in a word doc and uploaded as a PDF. They accepted it and had no problems. This is my second time applying to CWRU. 

• Like 1