2022-2023 Applicants

For those of you that received an email stating you needed to complete outstanding requirements and to respond with a plan and outline for how to satisfy these requirements, how long did it take to hear a response? I know it mentioned in the email you must respond within two weeks, which I did, but I have yet to hear a response. I emailed their office at cahpadmissions@unmc.edu. Just making sure this is the same email that those of you who received this email responded to? I’m assuming because I responded within two weeks I’m good to go but of course I would like to receive some type of confirmation. 

On 10/7/2022 at 8:54 AM, Keyes14 said:

For those of you that received an email stating you needed to complete outstanding requirements and to respond with a plan and outline for how to satisfy these requirements, how long did it take to hear a response? I know it mentioned in the email you must respond within two weeks, which I did, but I have yet to hear a response. I emailed their office at cahpadmissions@unmc.edu. Just making sure this is the same email that those of you who received this email responded to? I’m assuming because I responded within two weeks I’m good to go but of course I would like to receive some type of confirmation. 

I had about 3 days between my sending and their confirmation response.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2022 at 2:35 PM, midwestprepa27 said:

hi all- for those of you that have already interviewed, how was it? and how was the online interview portion? this will be my first interview so trying to prepare as much as possible! 

I am curious as well! Unfortunately nothing but the last day of interviews worked for me so hopefully that doesn't affect my chances. Hoping to get some insight from others who have already gone on what to expect. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Rae3909 said:

I haven’t not received an email either. I’m assuming that means I was not accepted, but I am a little confused why rejections and waitlists were not also sent just based on previous years. 

My hopeful theory is that they will do another round after seeing who accepts first round offers. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Kaileeh01 said:

Do we think they are possibly doing acceptances based on interview dates? Anyone who has been accepted did you choose an earlier interview date? 

I am curious to see the ryhme or reason with it this year. I interviewed with the 11/7 group (second to last) and was in from what I can tell the first group of acceptances.

• Like 1