2022-2023 Applicants

On 9/16/2022 at 12:29 PM, Jbear said:

Got this earlier today "We have completed an evaluation of your CASPA-verified application materials, transcripts, and coursework, and have determined you are eligible for live, in-person interview consideration."

Was this an invite for an interview or confirming all submitted materials are correct?

27 minutes ago, PA140 said:

Did anyone get an email asking to explain how they would complete any Outstanding Requirements? If so, after you replied did they email back saying they received your plan to complete these requirements? I haven't heard back yet.

When did you reply to the email? I would reach out again. They responded to my a week later.

16 hours ago, PA140 said:

Did anyone get an email asking to explain how they would complete any Outstanding Requirements? If so, after you replied did they email back saying they received your plan to complete these requirements? I haven't heard back yet.

I was sent an email saying this after I had emailed them my plan on completing an outstanding requirement. 

"Good Afternoon!  Thank you for this information.  These notes have been added to your application account."

I also was sent the same message stating, “That I qualify for in person interview consideration but that I need explain how I would complete any outstanding requirements ”. Curious for those of you who got this message, what did you say in your response back to them? Did you just say you would be taking the class or did you provide a screen shot of you enrolled into the class or something along those lines? 

4 minutes ago, Keyes14 said:

I also was sent the same message stating, “That I qualify for in person interview consideration but that I need explain how I would complete any outstanding requirements ”. Curious for those of you who got this message, what did you say in your response back to them? Did you just say you would be taking the class or did you provide a screen shot of you enrolled into the class or something along those lines? 

Hi! I just provided them with information of my plan to meet the prerequisite. Basically provided them information of the class I registered for along with the start date and expected end date. I also asked if they wanted me to provide screenshots of my registration but they didn't ask for it and just said that the information was added to my application file. Hope this helps!

22 hours ago, Heywhatsup said:

Really hoping today wasn’t the only day they’re sending invites?! 😕 ugh

I imagine if that was the first round X amount of people will miss signup or not accept the interview offer and they will sound out more. The deadline for Signing up was Oct. 3rd so maybe after that there will be another round!!

Not sure if anyone knows the answer to this but because of my schedule and cost of airfare I am going to be interviewing on 10/28 at the Kearney location. I would have preferred Omaha but unfortunately that does not work for my schedule. I understand that there are two locations but does interviewing at Kearney mean that’s the campus I’m interviewing for or prefer? I understood it as these are the two interview locations, not whichever one you interview at is your preference. Or if I’m offered a seat in the program, will there be an option for either location? Hope that all makes sense. 

On 9/30/2022 at 9:44 AM, Keyes14 said:

Not sure if anyone knows the answer to this but because of my schedule and cost of airfare I am going to be interviewing on 10/28 at the Kearney location. I would have preferred Omaha but unfortunately that does not work for my schedule. I understand that there are two locations but does interviewing at Kearney mean that’s the campus I’m interviewing for or prefer? I understood it as these are the two interview locations, not whichever one you interview at is your preference. Or if I’m offered a seat in the program, will there be an option for either location? Hope that all makes sense. 

I just looked through my emails and can't find where I read it but I'm about 90% sure that interview location does not necessarily correlate to acceptance location. Maybe it was on their site? Not sure how later they decide on who goes where but I wouldn't stress it. And if I recall kearney has a newer and nicer training facility compared to Omaha but is geared more towards rural medicine. Either way an interview is always a good thing.

On 9/29/2022 at 5:26 PM, littleguy said:

Did they say that specifically?! I was really hoping to hear from them all week 😕

Was just looking through my emails for a different question and in the beginning of August I recieved an email about outstanding prereqs and that they "would contact about interview invitations late September" being in October now they may have sent out their final round already but it's just the beginning of the month so you never know. There may also be people rejecting or canceling invites that were accepted for the next few weeks. Whether they fill those spots or not I have no idea but it's a hope to keep in the back of your mind.