2022-2023 Applicants

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2022 at 6:26 PM, Thisyearistheyear said:

Anyone else thinks this is a pretty difficult  application? Answering these questions with less than 750 characters is so much harder than a 2000 character essay.

Yes. Even though they recommended 3-4 sentences, I did more and used almost all of the 750 characters on most of my replies. I just found it difficult to write something meaningful in just 3-4 sentences.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2022 at 9:42 PM, MidwestPrePA123 said:

I recieved the Kira interview as well and just did it this afternoon. Curious if anyone has any insight if the Kira interview "means something" or if this is a generic assessment sent out to everyone? 

I am wondering the same also. I completed mine recently. Felt like the question was harder to answer despite having about 90 hours of shadowing. It doesn’t help answering behind a screen versus in person.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Keyes14 said:

Can anyone who’s completed the Kira assessment share what there experience was like? I imagine it being similar to CASPer or should I expect something different. Also, is there multiple questions or just one?

It was just one question, very chill and nothing to be nervous about! You got it!