Interview for the class starting in 2013

Thank you, bsledbet. Did they tell you why they put you on the waiting list?

No pathtopa unfortunately they do not specify why. However the letter does state that most of the applicants who are wait listed end up getting admitted so it looks like there is still some hope and I'll be keeping my fingers crossed.

Anyone that is interested in Wingate University, I just wanted to clarify how my interview process went. It was a very wonderful and positive experience. I am not sure why one of the users are bashing their program so much. Yes they are a Christian school but not once did they mention that we had to be held to a Christian code of conduct or anything religion based. They did however go through my transcript but I can understand why because they are interested to know how you were able to change your study habits to improve on your grades in the future. Since PA school consists of a very rigorous program...it gives them an idea of how well you will be able to do in the program. Marie was very sweet and was able to pair each interviewee with a current student to help us answer any questions that we may have. This is a wonderful school and I am crossing fingers that I get in!

I was interviewed 2/5 and received my acceptance letter on 2/12. The interview was so much less intimidating than I expected. The faculty and staff are very friendly and helpful (especially Marie). I work at a local hospital and have heard only good things about the program from PAs and other medical professionals in the community. It was my number one choice and I am so excited to be starting in August!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived