2022-2023 Application Cycle- OHSU

On 6/14/2022 at 11:32 PM, AG1010 said:

What did you guys put for the last supplemental questions asking about events/activities?? Not sure what to put 😕

I attended an information session so I simply stated that. If you have visited the school, attended a PAEA fair / info sesh, or participated in any other event where the program had a presence, then that's what I would put.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just received an interview invite today, 8/1!!!!!

Submitted/verified 6/8.

Out of state applicant, FL resident

Overall GPA: 3.66

sGPA: 3.62

PCE: a little over 12,000 hours (I am a Travel CT Technologist and made sure to note the types of patient populations I have worked with. For example: rural populations)

LOR: 2 professors, 1 MD, 1 Work Supervisor (Hospital radiology manager)

Volunteer hours: 140

PA Shadowing hours: 24 (pain management and addiction medicine)

Good luck everyone!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Oregonprepa22 said:

Congrats to all who have received interview invites. Would be curious to know if any rejection or on hold type notifications have gone out as well. Best of luck to all still waiting on feedback. 

I haven’t received any sort of notification regarding rejection or being on hold. Hoping for more information soon! Wishing everyone the best of luck!