Union College 2022-2023 Cycle

• 4 weeks later...

pnicole123 - that is awesome and congrats! Did they acknowledge your application prior to an interview invitation? I submitted mine late May too and haven't heard anything which is probably not the best thing 😞 

Edited by avmPA

avmPA - Yes, the sent me an email stating they received my application. A separate email was sent for the interview invitation. If you haven't heard anything from the school that says the received it, it might be beneficial to email them and confirm they have received it. Make sure to check your spam / "all mail" tab to be sure it didn't go there. 

Edited by pnicole123

• 1 month later...
On 7/4/2022 at 3:53 PM, Kace97 said:

Is this school non-rolling admissions? I just wanted to confirm that since that’s what I found online 

Not a rolling admissions school! I actually submitted my CASPA late (just by a day / few hours bc something went wrong with my transcript) to their school last year but emailed Jan Lemon and it was alright and got accepted. Good luck