2022-2023 Application Cycle

On 11/9/2022 at 10:35 AM, SydneyB29 said:

I was also accepted after interviewing 10/26! Does anyone know if there is a group chat or page for accepted students? 

Congrats! Helen sent me a link to a fb group/page for accepted students but the link was expired so I asked if she could share it again or give me the name to request access. She sent it after I submitted my deposit. 

On 11/10/2022 at 12:35 PM, HHPA22 said:

Congrats! Helen sent me a link to a fb group/page for accepted students but the link was expired so I asked if she could share it again or give me the name to request access. She sent it after I submitted my deposit. 

The same happened to me today! Let me know if you find it out! 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

This morning I received an update from Helen that my application review has been completed and now I'm just waiting to hear if I get an interview or not.  From what the email said it sounds like if we are invited to the January 13th interview we should hear something after the 13th of this month. 🤞

Best of luck to you. I'm hoping to hear something soon as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, I received an invitation for an interview on Dec 21st that was scheduled for Feb 1st but declined as I have recently received an acceptance from another program. I wish you guys the best of luck! Hopefully someone will hear something soon!

Edited by kovi22

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...