2022-2023 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Received an email on 7/13 saying that my completed application has been reviewed and that the next step in this process is that a select number of applicants will be invited to interview via zoom. They will be sending out invites approximately 1 month in advance on an interview. First possible interview date is at the end of September so expecting invitations to start coming out in August!

On 7/14/2022 at 2:05 PM, Catriona said:

Received an email on 7/13 saying that my completed application has been reviewed and that the next step in this process is that a select number of applicants will be invited to interview via zoom. They will be sending out invites approximately 1 month in advance on an interview. First possible interview date is at the end of September so expecting invitations to start coming out in August!

When did you submit your application?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! Just wanted to chime in with my timeline since I know I appreciate it when others do the same! 

- Submitted application 7/11/22

- Application verified 7/12/22

- SLU application complete 7/13/22

Super happy with the quick turnaround for verification, now we wait! 

Good luck to all! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, amandaair said:

After the month was up for review, did you receive an update whether denied, waitlisted, or invited for an interview yet?

I received an email saying my application had been reviewed and was provided with the interview dates and basic information about the interview. You will be informed if you are invited for an interview about 1 month before each interview date (there are 4 dates: Sept 30, Oct 26, Jan 13, Feb 1). They stated if you are not invited for an interview, you will be informed after the last interview date (Feb 1).

Edited by SydneyB29

On 10/18/2022 at 12:22 PM, 3rdtimeacharm said:

I got the email recently saying my application is officially in the "Review Process". How long did it take for people to hear back about their final status whether it be a rejection or an interview? Thanks 🙂

Basically, once your application is reviewed, you will either be invited to an interview about 1 month before an interview date (your best chances are January 13 or February 1). They stated if you are not invited to interview, you will be informed after the last interview date. Best of luck!