University of Saint Joseph 2022-2023

On 9/7/2022 at 11:20 AM, TJD123 said:

Hi all, I was waitlisted back in July and was wondering if anyone has been pulled off recently, or if anyone knows how many seats are left in the program?

Hey, I was also placed on the waiting list for interview but that was in June. Haven't heard anything since. Best of luck to everyone else! 😄

On 9/19/2022 at 11:10 PM, Shay42190 said:

I'm also wondering if it is a risky move to apply at this point in the cycle. Anyone care to share their opinions? 

Hello! I applied late just in case on 9/14 and received an interview invite 9/21 for October. It says the interview will likely be for waitlist positions, as they do rolling admissions, but I think its worth a shot!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/24/2022 at 2:18 PM, ggpa2025 said:

Hi everyone! I interviewed on 10/17 and received an email on 10/20 that I was placed on the admission waiting list. Has anyone else been placed on the waiting list from this date? Hoping to get in as this is my top school! 

here me too two days ago. but don't give up tho u still got a chance. I only got accepted to another program so I will just continue to wait until i can't no more lol

• 3 weeks later...