University of Saint Joseph 2022-2023

Hi, I recently got an email saying I received interview here and I replied to the invitation about an hour after after the email, but I have not yet received confirmation of the date of the interview. For anyone else who has received an interview here, about how long did it take for them to confirm your interview date? Thanks and good luck to all!

On 7/14/2022 at 5:23 PM, PA021 said:

Anyone receive an interview this cycle or in the past that could share any tips to prepare / what to expect? 

I received my acceptance on 7/29 via email. I accepted my place at another school so I ended up rejecting my seat. So sad to do that since it is my favorite program, just too expensive 

the interview day is pretty long (about 8 hours). It consists of 4 parts. One timed essay+ 8 minute individual/traditional interview, one group activity, student Q&A and tour, and a 7 round MMI interview. 

the only advice i can really give is to brush up on your knowledge of labeling a human cell (they may change the diagram for other interview dates but that’s what i had). And be really aware of WHO you are, how you would describe yourself, and how you would handle situations with problematic patients. They use OSCEs so it’s worth brushing up on how you would interact with patients/families who don’t get along 

GOOD LUCK ! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, prepastudent776 said:

Hey! I got off the waitlist for an interview and was offered a september 12th interview date. Has anyone else received an interview for that date?

Hi! Congrats! I am waitlisted to interview as well. Was wondering if you mind sharing your stats?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2022 at 8:57 PM, sep44 said:

Just received my acceptance from my interview on the 19th! was surprised they sent it out on a sunday and so quickly but happy for the good news!

Congratulations!! I did as well! Trying to submit my deposit but the link doesn’t work. Are you experiencing the same problem? Anyone else?