Radford Carilion University Application Cycle 2022-2023

Hello! Thank you for beginning this thread! I applied 5/31 as well and have received the same. Will be checking in periodically to hear about everyone's progress and to provide updates of my own as they come.

I am a non-traditional, first-time applicant with experience as a social studies teacher and a ED medical scribe. I am looking forward to seeing where this application process takes me and everyone else. Good luck!

-Al

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, MorgenR said:

How long did it take to receive confirmation that they have your CASPA? I got receipt of supplemental the day after, but nothing about CASPA and was verified a week ago

I received an email stating that my application was complete and marked as verified the same day that CASPA verified my application.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Alfred99 said:

Just offered an interview and the choices were 9/9 or 9/23! They said the 9/9 slots are filling. I have an obligation on the 9th, so I will be attending on the 23rd! And yes, to second those above, it is virtual so no travel for this out-of-state gal! ๐Ÿ™‚

Congrats! Did you receive an email or phone call?

27 minutes ago, Alfred99 said:

Just offered an interview and the choices were 9/9 or 9/23! They said the 9/9 slots are filling. I have an obligation on the 9th, so I will be attending on the 23rd! And yes, to second those above, it is virtual so no travel for this out-of-state gal! ๐Ÿ™‚

Update: I changed my interview time to the 9/9 afternoon slot. If you're in that Zoom call, I look forward to meeting you!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2022 at 5:00 PM, Summmer said:

For those who received interviews today, do you mind sharing your stats and/or when you submitted? ๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

My stats at the time of application (June 1st is when I applied!) are:

Overall GPA: 3.99 (undergrad)

Science: 3.98BCP: 3.98
Last 60 hrs: 3.98

GRE: quant 153, verb 155, writing 4.0

Volunteer hrs: 652

Worked as a medical scribe/trainer for 1.5 yrs: 1500 hrs

I also had unique experiences as a student-teacher, educator, and tutor with an undergrad degree in the humanities. I held multiple leadership positions, etc.

1 minute ago, Alfred99 said:

My stats at the time of application (June 1st is when I applied!) are:

Overall GPA: 3.99 (undergrad)

Science: 3.98BCP: 3.98
Last 60 hrs: 3.98

GRE: quant 153, verb 155, writing 4.0

Volunteer hrs: 652

Worked as a medical scribe/trainer for 1.5 yrs: 1500 hrs

I also had unique experiences as a student-teacher, educator, and tutor with an undergrad degree in the humanities. I held multiple leadership positions, etc.

Remember though, stats are not everything! Your own unique experiences, skillset, and personal strengths are what will make you a great clinical practitioner in the future!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, I have good news! I emailed Dr. Hadley to make sure I hadn't been accidentally left out regarding more information on the first round of interviews, and he said that they should be sending more information sometime later this week.ย 

ย 

Good luck to you all, I hope you do well!

• 2 weeks later...