2022-23 Cycle - Keck Graduate Institute

I interviewed on 1/10 too and haven't been given an acceptance, rejection, or placed on the waitlist. I emailed them on 1/31 and they told me that they make very few acceptances immediately after an interview day and then everyone else should know their decision by the beginning of March. I have seen that some people got an invitation for an interview on 2/21 so I'm thinking that is the last interview date. From what I have been seeing, they seem to be filling up the remainder of their seats after all interviews are completed. The waiting is really killing me too. I'm trying to stay positive. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, AIJ94 said:

I interviewed on 1/10 too and haven't been given an acceptance, rejection, or placed on the waitlist. I emailed them on 1/31 and they told me that they make very few acceptances immediately after an interview day and then everyone else should know their decision by the beginning of March. I have seen that some people got an invitation for an interview on 2/21 so I'm thinking that is the last interview date. From what I have been seeing, they seem to be filling up the remainder of their seats after all interviews are completed. The waiting is really killing me too. I'm trying to stay positive. 

Thank you so much for the update. With the cycle closing soon and reopening at the same time, it's a hard position to be in. But fingers and toes still crossed for the best. 

1 hour ago, AIJ94 said:

I’m one who is interviewing on the 21st and I’m so nervous about my chances

1 hour ago, pachasin23 said:

Interviewed 2/16, rejected this morning 😔 this one hurt. I thought I did really well (atleast for a waitlist spot) and felt the most relaxed at this interview.. I don’t know what I could’ve done wrong besides my lower gpa… 😔 

I felt the same way. At least a waitlist spot. I interviewed 1/10. 

44 minutes ago, jf201701212 said:

I called and Shelby said they just finished with their last round of interviews and are still making decisions, and we should hear back by the end of March 🙂 hang in there everyone!

end of March means mid April. ughhhhhhhhh 😞 Thank you for calling, appreciate you!!