2022-23 Cycle - Keck Graduate Institute

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, PAdreamn said:

Haven't heard anything, no invite and no rejection. Congrats to everyone. I will just finish up my last pre requisite and apply to medical school next year. Gonna cry in the corner with my 3.7 BCP and Cumulative lol

we don't know if the class is filled yet, don't lose hope! Being a PA is such a fulfilling job

On 10/27/2022 at 1:08 PM, PAislife101 said:

Just got the call! I'm going to be a PA. can't wait to meet the rest of the class 🙂

Hey there! congrats!!! so sos exciting. I have my interview coming up in Nov. Would you please give me an advise on how to prepper? like is it an MMI type or regular? thank you. It is truly my top school to attend. crossing fingers.

I got an interview for 12/1 but i'll be on a flight back from out of country so i emailed admissions and they dont have any earlier or future interview dates! They said to email back on monday or at the end of the month for any cancellations. Can someone do me a solid and switch intervew dates with me? I would truly appreciate it!

22 hours ago, sofpa said:

I got an interview for 12/1 but i'll be on a flight back from out of country so i emailed admissions and they dont have any earlier or future interview dates! They said to email back on monday or at the end of the month for any cancellations. Can someone do me a solid and switch intervew dates with me? I would truly appreciate it!

Aw man I wish I saw this earlier, I declined my interview offer for today. Definitely email them & see. I hope it works out for you.

Edited by Pca2Pac

On 11/8/2022 at 10:52 AM, Alishanicole said:

Has anyone else been invited to interview recently or received a rejection? I'm still patiently waiting to hear one way or the other.

I was fortunate to have interviewed recently. They said during the interview that they plan on interviewing into January and it's possible we don't hear back from our interview until February so they can keep seats open. I hope that helps. 🙂  

• Like 1

On 11/11/2022 at 10:32 PM, PrayingToAdmissions said:

I was fortunate to have interviewed recently. They said during the interview that they plan on interviewing into January and it's possible we don't hear back from our interview until February so they can keep seats open. I hope that helps. 🙂  

Congratulations on your recent interview? How do you feel about how it went? I appreciate your information regarding the possibility of them interviewing into January, this is helpful and a little reassuring so thank you.

2 hours ago, Alishanicole said:

Congratulations on your recent interview? How do you feel about how it went? I appreciate your information regarding the possibility of them interviewing into January, this is helpful and a little reassuring so thank you.

Honestly, I don't think I did well. I was nervous and felt intimidated by everyone there haha. I just tried to be genuine and I'll see how it goes. 🥲 If you do live close-by, they said you can ask for a tour on Fridays, but I'm not sure how much contact you'll have with the PA admissions staff. There was just a visit day, but I'm not sure how often they have those. 

15 hours ago, PrayingToAdmissions said:

Honestly, I don't think I did well. I was nervous and felt intimidated by everyone there haha. I just tried to be genuine and I'll see how it goes. 🥲 If you do live close-by, they said you can ask for a tour on Fridays, but I'm not sure how much contact you'll have with the PA admissions staff. There was just a visit day, but I'm not sure how often they have those. 

Well I wish you the best of luck!

Hey Everyone! I'm a current grad student in one of KGI's other programs applying for the PA school this cycle. I talked to the program director and admissions coordinator and they still have a lot of applications to look over! They received around triple of what they did last year so it is taking them some more time to go over applications. They plan on doing interviews into next year so don't get discouraged if you have not heard back yet! They said they take at least an hour to look at each application they receive. I just received an interview today for December 1st and I applied in June! Good luck everyone!

• Like 1