2022-2023 cycle

On 10/3/2022 at 6:55 PM, Rocky110795 said:

Hi, congratulations for receiving the acceptance. I was interviewed on October 1st and haven’t received any email from Canisius, that means am I rejected or else still there is any chance of getting acceptance email? Do we get any rejection email ?

Most probably you will either be wait-listed or rejected. I was interviewed on September 30th and I was accepted on October 3rd. 

So I'm guessing the invitations for September 30 and October 1 have already went out

3 hours ago, user182479837 said:

Has anyone that accepted their seat received their email on how to place the deposit?

Not yet.. I got a email on October 4th that says

"You will be receiving a Welcome Email from Graduate Admissions with a Canisius username and password and specific directions on how to submit your non-refundable deposit.  Please remember that the deposit is due 7 days from the receipt of that letter to hold your seat in the cohort."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Run4fun said:

Not yet.. I got a email on October 4th that says

"You will be receiving a Welcome Email from Graduate Admissions with a Canisius username and password and specific directions on how to submit your non-refundable deposit.  Please remember that the deposit is due 7 days from the receipt of that letter to hold your seat in the cohort."

Yes! I accepted my seat right after I got the offer email & now I’m just waiting for the email from graduate admissions. Just hoping to place my deposit asap!

On 10/5/2022 at 11:17 AM, caramelPA said:

What are your stats? Trying to get an idea of accepted pool

International graduate. Non citizen. CASPA GPA 3.69. Healthcare hours: 9500. Community hours: 250. 1 research paper. All letters of recommendation from Cornell PAs. 

Just put in the deposit and secured my seat. 

Edited by pureshamer
  • Like 1