Hi! I applied to Arcadia very last second and my application was marked received by them on Sep 26th. Do you guys think I was too late?  Does anyone know how long it usually takes for them to get back to you if it's this late in the cycle? I'm really hoping I get an email sooner rather than later.  I hate the waiting game.   

3 hours ago, EfuturePA said:

Just received a waitlist offer for the Glenside campus! It isn't perfect but it's not a no so I'm feeling good about it! Good luck to everybody 🙂

I just also received a waitlist invite! Did you apply to both campuses or did they specify which one it was for in the email? 

Edited by lsweets662

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2022 at 4:28 PM, sweetpa said:

I just also received a waitlist invite! Did you apply to both campuses or did they specify which one it was for in the email? 

I received a waitlist invite as well. I applied to both campuses and they didn't specify which one. I plan on attending their virtual waitlist info session and hopefully that will provide some answers, otherwise I'll probably email them and ask.

• Like 1

Is anyone going to the admitted student day next week? I live about 3.5 hours-4 hours away and was thinking of making it a whole day event to explore the area. Anyone in that same position? I am currently trying to compare arcadia and the other program I was accepted to so I think this would be helpful.

On 6/30/2022 at 12:56 PM, nataliej said:

I just received an acceptance!!! 

Apparently they are not doing interviews because I certainly did not get an interview invite before my acceptance!! Did any one else get accepted with out an interview? I was honestly so shocked when I got acceptance I thought the email was a mistake lol.

I applied June 11th and they received my application on June 13th

I am super excited!!!!!! 🙂

Congratulations! I am looking to apply next cycle and am finalizing my school list. Would you mind sharing your stats? Thank you!