35 minutes ago, Dscott said:

Glad to hear you were accepted into the program! That's awesome! If you don't mind me asking, which campus were you accepted to? I'm one of the applicants (verified/received on 6/8/22) waiting to hear back from Arcadia. I applied to both the Glenside and Delaware campuses.

I was accepted to the Glenside campus! I applied to both, but listed that I preferred Glenside. 

2 hours ago, Isabel2339 said:

I was accepted to the Glenside campus! I applied to both, but listed that I preferred Glenside. 

That's awesome! I actually attended the open house they had in early June and was very impressed by the campus/atmosphere. I imagine they're doing multiple batches of acceptances with meet and greets to the program.

On 7/12/2022 at 1:44 PM, Dscott said:

Glad to hear you were accepted into the program! That's awesome! If you don't mind me asking, which campus were you accepted to? I'm one of the applicants (verified/received on 6/8/22) waiting to hear back from Arcadia. I applied to both the Glenside and Delaware campuses.

Have you heard anything yet? I got my confirmation email on 7/5 so I'm preparing myself for a longer wait.

2 hours ago, CandyA said:

Have you heard anything yet? I got my confirmation email on 7/5 so I'm preparing myself for a longer wait.

No, I haven't heard anything regarding acceptance or rejection yet. If I had to guess, I think they are probably doing acceptances in periodic batches. I don't know for sure, but I can't imagine they filled their program by middle of July. I'll keep you updated on my status though.

Hi everyone, 

I have a few questions maybe you can help me with. 

1. Does anyone know if the GPA is 3.0 science overall or just 3.0 overall. The website doesn't specify

2. I am seeing that people are accepted with no interviews? I have never heard of this but it is amazing in some ways. 

3. Does anyone know if they are still accepting application or are they full and or have a waiting list?

Thank you!

On 7/21/2022 at 12:11 PM, MeliPA said:

cGPA: 3.87 sGPA: 3.81 GRE: 290, 3.0 writing 

PCE: 4000+ (RT) HCE: 1000+ (Medical administrative assistant)

Volunteer/leadership/teaching: 200+ (clinical lab assistant and perceptor+bilingual crisis counselor) 

Shadowing: 108 (ER PA, IR PA, Public Health PA, ICU doc) 

Wow great stats! I am sure you will get in somewhere :)

On 7/21/2022 at 1:11 PM, MeliPA said:

cGPA: 3.87 sGPA: 3.81 GRE: 290, 3.0 writing 

PCE: 4000+ (RT) HCE: 1000+ (Medical administrative assistant)

Volunteer/leadership/teaching: 200+ (clinical lab assistant and perceptor+bilingual crisis counselor) 

Shadowing: 108 (ER PA, IR PA, Public Health PA, ICU doc) 

Wow those are amazing stats. When did you apply/receive the denial email?