• 3 weeks later...

Hi all! I am a 2nd time applicant. I submitted 6/9, verified 6/13 and received confirmation 6/20 from Arcadia. Does anyone know if Arcadia is holding interviews this year, I know they did not hold any last year. If so, hoping to hear from them soon, good luck everyone!

I just received an acceptance!!! 

Apparently they are not doing interviews because I certainly did not get an interview invite before my acceptance!! Did any one else get accepted with out an interview? I was honestly so shocked when I got acceptance I thought the email was a mistake lol.

I applied June 11th and they received my application on June 13th

I am super excited!!!!!! 🙂

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, K3life said:

I submitted my application 6/25 and verified 6/26 and I haven't received any confirmation emails from Arcadia that they received my application. Does anyone know the average time when they will send it out?

I submitted June 17th, was verified June 20th, and received the confirmation email June 27th. 

Anyone who got accepted willing to share their stats?

based on previous discussion posts it seems like they really emphasize the GRE score despite them not having a minimum score on their site. 

As someone who scored way below average I’m a little worried 😞 i plan to retake although it might be too late since they’re already sending out acceptances and possibly rejections soon

Edited by MeliPA

1 hour ago, MeliPA said:

Anyone who got accepted willing to share their stats?

based on previous discussion posts it seems like they really emphasize the GRE score despite them not having a minimum score on their site. 

As someone who scored way below average I’m a little worried 😞 i plan to retake although it might be too late since they’re already sending out acceptances and possibly rejections soon

cGPA: 3.77

sGPA: 3.65

GRE: 309

PCE: around 2,100

HCE: 190

Leadership: 670

Shadowing: 122 (PA and MD)

Volunteer: 376

Research: 200 

Goodluck! My GRE isn't high compared to an average applicant so I don't think they're emphasizing it as much this year.

From last years forum, they were still accepting students who applied early June all the way in October acceptance batches. They also sent out rejection notices last year. They may be holding off if they want to admit students but can’t give them their preferred campus. Don’t loose hope if you haven’t heard anything! If you are not rejected than you are still being reviewed! 

For me, I was accepted to Delaware! I don’t see many Delaware acceptances on here but that was my first choice! I applied 6/3.

CGPA: 3.43

SGPA: 3.18 

GRE: 325

• 5.5 writing 

PCE: around 2000

Volunteer hours:  around 1700 

Leadership Hours: around 3300

Shadowing: around 80 hours

I know it feels better to see the stats, but it’s impossible to compare yourself to statistics alone. While I think my GRE score helped show my capabilities, I don’t think GRE is make or break for schools. Good luck!

Edited by Mist101

16 hours ago, Mist101 said:

From last years forum, they were still accepting students who applied early June all the way in October acceptance batches. They also sent out rejection notices last year. They may be holding off if they want to admit students but can’t give them their preferred campus. Don’t loose hope if you haven’t heard anything! If you are not rejected than you are still being reviewed! 

For me, I was accepted to Delaware! I don’t see many Delaware acceptances on here but that was my first choice! I applied 6/3.

CGPA: 3.43

SGPA: 3.18 

GRE: 325

• 5.5 writing 

PCE: around 2000

Volunteer hours:  around 1700 

Leadership Hours: around 3300

Shadowing: around 80 hours

I know it feels better to see the stats, but it’s impossible to compare yourself to statistics alone. While I think my GRE score helped show my capabilities, I don’t think GRE is make or break for schools. Good luck!

Congrats on getting into your first choice!!

• Like 1

Hey everyone! Glad to hear that several of you were already accepted into the program. That's awesome! Similarly to some of you, they received my verified application on 6/13. I was curious if anyone else has received an acceptance this week? It seemed like from the posts, they accepted a handful of students last week.

3 hours ago, Isabel2339 said:

Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone else is planning to attend the admitted student meet and greet today at noon. Excited to meet some of you! 

Glad to hear you were accepted into the program! That's awesome! If you don't mind me asking, which campus were you accepted to? I'm one of the applicants (verified/received on 6/8/22) waiting to hear back from Arcadia. I applied to both the Glenside and Delaware campuses.