Touro College, Bay Shore, 2022 - 2023

On 9/13/2022 at 1:30 PM, bluemoney656 said:

Congratulations! If you don’t mind, what were your stats? Did you have you bachelors at the time of application as well?

Thank you!

sGPA: 3.99

cGPA: 3.95

HCE ~400 hours

PCE ~1350 hours by the time of application 

And I don’t have my bachelor’s degree yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For those who have interviewed/received interview invites, did you receive an email stating that “your application advanced to the PA Admissions committee for formal review”. I received an email today from LI and Manhattan campuses saying that, and a little confused as to what the means/want to see if others received something similar. Thanks 

On 1/9/2023 at 1:52 PM, itsmackenziem said:

For those who have interviewed/received interview invites, did you receive an email stating that “your application advanced to the PA Admissions committee for formal review”. I received an email today from LI and Manhattan campuses saying that, and a little confused as to what the means/want to see if others received something similar. Thanks 

Yup received this for both locations too. Got the one from Manhattan at the end of October and the one from long island a couple weeks ago. Haven’t heard anything else since 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...