University of Toledo 2022-2023

On 11/2/2022 at 8:53 AM, GreatLakesPA said:

Anyone who interviewed been waitlisted or rejected yet? I interview on 07/29 and still have not heard anything from them yet. I assume this means a rejection for me. I am a bit frustrated because they told my group we'd hear back about 2 weeks afterwards. 

I still haven’t heard anything either, I interviewed in September. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I also got the email that I was waitlisted on 02/07/23. I believe the email said that their seats were full and the remainder of the applicants who interviewed were all placed on the waitlist. Although, they did not specify how many of us were on the waitlist or even where we ranked on the waitlist. 

I have to say, it came off very unprofessional in my opinion, that it took the program over 6 months to get back to some of us about the status of our application. I know there were multiple interview dates, but I interviewed back on 07/29/22. I also interviewed with 7 other programs in the meantime and heard back from every other program I interviewed at within a few weeks to just over a month after my interview date. There really should be no excuse to take months on end to get back to your applicants after they interview. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...