University of Toledo 2022-2023

On 8/18/2022 at 11:17 AM, RMLPA said:

Hi guys, has anyone who interviewed gotten an acceptance yet? I interviewed on 07/29/22 and haven't heard back yet. I know they mentioned the program director was going on vacation for two weeks, so I expected to not hear back for some time, but the waiting period is killing me! 

On 8/18/2022 at 9:00 PM, paapp2021 said:

I haven’t heard anything yet! They told us a week after interviewing and it’s almost been 4

Just got an acceptance email yesterday. Any one else? Good luck everyone!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, hummy said:

Yes they called and then emailed

Congratulations!! I also got the call for an acceptance!!! But still did not get an official email offer. Did you get the official offer email with instructions on a deposit or did the director just follow up with more of an informal congratulatory message? 

The director told me I should get an official letter in the next two weeks with 14 days to accept the offer and put down a deposit. Did he mention this to you as well? Just trying to be on the look out to put down a deposit.

12 hours ago, CreativePA123 said:

Congratulations!! I also got the call for an acceptance!!! But still did not get an official email offer. Did you get the official offer email with instructions on a deposit or did the director just follow up with more of an informal congratulatory message? 

The director told me I should get an official letter in the next two weeks with 14 days to accept the offer and put down a deposit. Did he mention this to you as well? Just trying to be on the look out to put down a deposit.

I am so happy for all you getting in!!! Congratulations. Do you mind sharing your stats? 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, HeyoPA07 said:

I am so happy for all you getting in!!! Congratulations. Do you mind sharing your stats? 

Thank you !! Best of luck to you and I hope you hear some good news ! I’ll add some stats below 

Undergrad gpa: 3.8, and I think science was 3.76 ish from the top of my head. 

Graduate GPA: 4.0

PCE :3,500 hrs 

• Thanks 1

Hey! I have a few questions if anyone would be able to answer them.

I submitted my CASPA application on 8/5/22, but I never got an email from UT say thing they’ve received or verified my application, it only said it was verified through CASPA. Will UT email saying if they received my application?

Also, is there a supplemental application? If so, will UT email it to me?

Thank you! & congrats to those who have interviewed or gotten an acceptance.

Edited by cmariemi
Spelling

39 minutes ago, sashapitcher41 said:

Did anyone else get the application status email today with things to upload because I’m slightly confused on what it’s asking me to upload 

I did too, just got it a couple of hours ago. I didn't see that there was anything we had to upload. You'd think this is a good sign, right? Not sure why they'd have us set up a graduate school application if we're just going to be rejected/waitlisted.

1 hour ago, amb2022 said:

I did too, just got it a couple of hours ago. I didn't see that there was anything we had to upload. You'd think this is a good sign, right? Not sure why they'd have us set up a graduate school application if we're just going to be rejected/waitlisted.

I also received this email a few hours ago. I interviewed back on 07/29/22 and have gotten radio silence since. I have been feeling down on myself since I know others have gotten acceptances over the past few weeks. I also thought this email might be a good sign as well, but who knows. I am feeling nervous now! 

On 9/4/2022 at 11:55 PM, AspiringPAc said:

I got an acceptance call this past friday from the July 13th interview!! So about 6 weeks later, keep your heads up guys, I think they don't make decisions right away after interviews since I heard back a long time after. 

Did you happen to get an email regarding setting up a graduate school application before/around the time of your acceptance?