On 8/17/2022 at 8:14 AM, TXFLPA said:

Was the faculty review email just one sentence? I got the email saying my application will now be under review.. but not sure if this is the same as the faculty review email?

It should be more than one sentence. It should say “now under faculty review”. Hope this helps! Have a great weekend.

Did anyone else just get an email about them extending the Casper deadline? I received an email from them last month saying all my stuff has been received and I am now under faculty review but just received this email about 30 minutes ago. I emailed the school and asked if this meant my Casper was not received but wanted to see if anyone else got the same thing. 

Thanks!

10 minutes ago, LindseyRKirkland said:

Did anyone else just get an email about them extending the Casper deadline? I received an email from them last month saying all my stuff has been received and I am now under faculty review but just received this email about 30 minutes ago. I emailed the school and asked if this meant my Casper was not received but wanted to see if anyone else got the same thing. 

Thanks!

Yes, I received the same email, and verified through Altus that I had completed the exam and results had been delivered.

I think it was just a mass email to all PA applicants. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, LindseyRKirkland said:

Thanks!

I called and asked cause I was thinking the same, but they said that it was sent to all applicants as a reminder and not to worry if you had sent it already.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone had trouble receiving emails from UTHSCSA? I submitted my application late july and never got a "under admissions" or "under faculty review" email. I emailed their program and they have stated that they have emailed me updates regarding my application, but I have checked my spam,promotional, and social folders and have not received any email from them other then the CASPer deadline reminder. I've asked for confirmation that they have the right email on file and they have stated that they use the email connected to my CASPA account. I've received emails from other programs with the email on my CASPA account and have not had any problems. Does anyone have an recommendations on how to resolve this issue?

19 hours ago, TexasPAstudent said:

Has anyone had trouble receiving emails from UTHSCSA? I submitted my application late july and never got a "under admissions" or "under faculty review" email. I emailed their program and they have stated that they have emailed me updates regarding my application, but I have checked my spam,promotional, and social folders and have not received any email from them other then the CASPer deadline reminder. I've asked for confirmation that they have the right email on file and they have stated that they use the email connected to my CASPA account. I've received emails from other programs with the email on my CASPA account and have not had any problems. Does anyone have an recommendations on how to resolve this issue?

I applied around that time too, I didn't receive any emails until mid August from them. It is strange though that they state they have sent emails. At this point I would see if you could change your email with them or request phone calls as the primary communication. Not sure what else I would do, it sounds like you've already reached out on your end.