Lipscomb 2022-2023 Cycle

Just now, SkyraePA said:

I just got an invite to interview about 3 hours ago. I'm unsure whether it would be worth it to go since I have already received an acceptance from another school. What was the selling point for those of you who decided to go here?

I live in the area, honestly the atmosphere is also nice too! Every PA I’ve shadowed has told me that their students are by far the most prepared they’ve had accompany them. 

11 minutes ago, Ray0927 said:

I live in the area, honestly the atmosphere is also nice too! Every PA I’ve shadowed has told me that their students are by far the most prepared they’ve had accompany them. 

How was their interview day? was it super intense? and how do you feel about the cost of attendance with tuition alone being almost $120,000

10 minutes ago, SkyraePA said:

How was their interview day? was it super intense? and how do you feel about the cost of attendance with tuition alone being almost $120,000

The classes are only 50 people and they are well-knit together. The cadaver lab is fantastic, basically 4 people to a donor body and it is not prosected so you do all the cutting yourselves. You do all of your studies in one building ( really only 2 class rooms + the cadaver lab + the sim lab. The sim area is fantastic, unmatched by any other program I've seen. 

The PANCE pass rates are considerably better than the national average compared to other programs in the state. Good preceptor reviews. Besides the 120,000 check you have to sign, it's a fantastic program. I got accepted to a program for 30,000 less and I would still would've considered going.

16 minutes ago, SkyraePA said:

Interview day isn't intense. Group interviews are structured, and so are the personals. Pros and Cons to how structured they are -- but they will test your answers by asking for more depth. About 24 people in each interview, plenty of time to interact with each other and ask questions of the students. We had about 30 of them come do lunch with us which was great. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...