2022-2023 Harding University PA Program Application Cycle

Hi Everyone,

I have decided to start an application thread for this cycle. I applied to Harding last week and have received confirmation that my application has been received on 5/31. Awaiting the supplemental app at this time?

Anyone else further along in the application process? Best of luck to everyone applying this cycle. I look forward to seeing everyone's responses. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Kcw156 said:

I am curious as to why my interview is so far out (11/28). In the email I received, it stated that this would be the first interview for the Class of 2025, but I saw on here that someone mentioned they were interviewing early this month. Has anyone else heard of any other interview dates?

I’m not too sure. Do you know if it’s in person or virtual? The email they sent out in August offered a in person interview on 9/9 or a virtual one for long distance applicants on 9/13.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/21/2022 at 3:57 PM, HopefulandHappy said:

it looks like you heard back quite quickly after your interview, do you know if this is the norm? My interview is in 2 weeks in person!

I heard back from them the same day I interviewed. However, they did inform us we would know within 2 weeks if we’re accepted, waitlisted, or rejected. 

I hope your interview went well!! The faculty are amazing!! 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...