Creighton PA Program 2022-2023

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/11/2022 at 9:25 AM, dw8899 said:

Is it too late to submit my application? I'm a little confused as the website says application review May-June, but you are able to submit up until September. Just not wanting to throw away the money if I don't have a chance!

I would call admissions to make sure.  It's also important to note that Creighton has a secondary supplemental application that takes about 1 week to complete.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/9/2022 at 3:21 PM, sunshineismedicine said:

Just Phoenix. I want to stay in AZ. Is yours in Phoenix?? I am so nervous for the MMI format. I hope its chill. 

Mines in Omaha. I am not sure what to expect with all of it. I would assume being the same school system that the interview process will be the same or very similar for both. And from what I have heard it will be a full day but not necessarily super high stress/pressure. Like I said before I'm really excited about the school but have made the personal decision I am not going to stress it to much and just going to go in there and be myself with it.

Edited by MidwestPrePA123
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2022 at 2:21 PM, s8715 said:

Anyone still waiting to hear back for interviews? I applied in late July and haven’t heard back. Getting a little worried since interview dates have already began

I’m still waiting to hear back & I applied in early-mid July! I emailed them a week ago wondering what the status of my application was (I’m not sure if this is frowned upon, but a couple months had gone by). Anyways, they said that they were still reviewing my application!

• Like 1

On 9/21/2022 at 5:51 PM, AE1998 said:

I’m still waiting to hear back & I applied in early-mid July! I emailed them a week ago wondering what the status of my application was (I’m not sure if this is frowned upon, but a couple months had gone by). Anyways, they said that they were still reviewing my application!

I am also waiting to hear back, I also applied early July