2022-2023 Application Cycle

On 8/26/2022 at 7:48 PM, 2022PAtobe said:

Got an email confirms your CASPA application has been received on 07/23 and had not heard anything since🥹. Does George fox reject as they go or all at once at the end?

Have you checked your promotion inbox, spam inbox, etc? My verified CASPA was received by GFU on 7/12 and then I received a "considered for next interview cycle" on 7/20 and 8/18. In those emails, they mention that you should be receiving a decision of being waitlisted for interview or denied around the 20th of every month, with September being the last month. If you didn't hear anything last month, I would recheck your inboxes and then it couldn't hurt to reach out to Cristina if you still don't see anything!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, BabyFirefly25 said:

Hey! Is anyone else still waiting to hear back for this final round of interviews? And honestly, is there any hope of an invite this late? I feel like since it's so down to the wire, it's bad news, you know?

I received this from Cristina last week (I was waitlisted for an interview scheduled for 9/12):
"The interview waitlist is closed. Your application remains active for consideration for the next round of interviews. Decisions will be announced September 22. Stay tuned."

22 hours ago, BabyFirefly25 said:

Hey! Is anyone else still waiting to hear back for this final round of interviews? And honestly, is there any hope of an invite this late? I feel like since it's so down to the wire, it's bad news, you know?

Hi! I am still waiting 😞 I am starting to lose hope as well, but what's meant to be will be. I attended a few info sessions with George Fox and current students who were present in the info session said they were invited late into the cycle and also applied late. 

19 hours ago, Supersillywill said:

I received this from Cristina last week (I was waitlisted for an interview scheduled for 9/12):
"The interview waitlist is closed. Your application remains active for consideration for the next round of interviews. Decisions will be announced September 22. Stay tuned."

5 hours ago, soontobepa2022 said:

Hi! I am still waiting 😞 I am starting to lose hope as well, but what's meant to be will be. I attended a few info sessions with George Fox and current students who were present in the info session said they were invited late into the cycle and also applied late. 

Well, it's not totally bad news, then, we still have hope! Thanks for the quick reply, y'all...it's difficult being (mostly) in the dark during the decision-making process, which I'm sure you know. Best of luck when we hear 🤞