KSU PA Program 2022-2023 Cycle

16 hours ago, Jbear said:

For those who have interviewed, what interview format does KSU uses. MMI?

It's pretty casual. Two 20 minute interviews with a panel of 3 people: a faculty member, a guest from the community/university, and a current PA student. Q&A at the end of the day. Everyone's very friendly and wants to get to know you. 

13 minutes ago, Zildjian311 said:

It was like the next week! I got mine a couple days ago. They said they'll give you at least 2 weeks but mine is a week and half. 😬 When did you get yours? 

I was just curious. Submitted my supplemental application 2 days ago!

1 hour ago, avmPA said:

Hello all : )

I have a "virtual familiarization" zoom meeting 2 days before my interview. Does anyone know what this entails?

Everyone will introduce themselves, they explain how the in-person interview will go, then you'll write an essay from a prompt they'll give you. 

• Like 1

If you received an interview invite, do you have to submit the graduate program application before the interview? I received an invite for July 16th, they emailed a link to the graduate application with the invite, and I am wondering if it is ok to wait until I know if I am accepted or not. 

Has anyone that submitted their CASPA and supplemental still not heard anything? I submitted my supplemental June 19th and haven't heard anything back besides a confirmation of payment. I know another applicant got an email a few days later that they were reviewing her application. I tried emailing but they have not said anything back.

On 7/11/2022 at 8:30 PM, ADG99 said:

If you received an interview invite, do you have to submit the graduate program application before the interview? I received an invite for July 16th, they emailed a link to the graduate application with the invite, and I am wondering if it is ok to wait until I know if I am accepted or not. 

I have the same question.