KSU PA Program 2022-2023 Cycle

3 hours ago, Jbear said:

I submitted my application to KSU on May 21th. I haven't heard anything from them.  How long did it take you hear from them from the time you submitted your application to the school?

8 days! I was CASPA verified and submitted my supplemental application on May 20th, then I received an interview invite May 28th. 

Edited by pbennett1410

On 6/5/2022 at 2:27 PM, SMort said:

Hello all! Did anyone receive an email or notification that kstate received the supplemental submission? I got an email for the receipt payment, but not that the supplemental application was received. Thanks in advance for sharing insights!!

I did not get a confirmation specifically for the supplemental. I got the same email that the payment was received but no confirmation until I got an email saying my application was under review.

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering the same thing about the holiday affecting things. If it would be more than one day difference I wonder if they would have mentioned it though, but we shall see I guess! If I dont hear anything by tomorrow Im going to be a little sad though aha.