trevecca cycle 2022-2023

• 3 weeks later...

So during my interview they told us we would hear back in 2 weeks, but the 2 week mark falls on the 4th of July.. does anybody have any idea if the decisions will be coming late because of that? I am getting really nervous because I have until July 8th to accept a seat at another program, but I would rather go to Trevecca if I get accepted..

1 hour ago, rileyq said:

So during my interview they told us we would hear back in 2 weeks, but the 2 week mark falls on the 4th of July.. does anybody have any idea if the decisions will be coming late because of that? I am getting really nervous because I have until July 8th to accept a seat at another program, but I would rather go to Trevecca if I get accepted..

I wondered the same thing! I also know they said one of their people on the admissions team was going out of town this week so hopefully they will get a decision out soon!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/16/2022 at 3:55 PM, longmaythepareign said:

There’s a lot of us who have gotten acceptances but most of us interviewed a while ago (I think I interviewed July 18th). When did you interview?

I interviewed late August. Received an email yesterday stating that I was one of the “Top 5” alternates… so I guess that means I’m waitlisted?

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, ashdabula17 said:

Does anyone know if they stick to the timeline they said in the interview regarding admissions decisions? My interview was almost 2 weeks ago and I haven't heard anything even though they said they would get back within 2 weeks. Thanks! 

For me, I think I got my acceptance a day before the two week mark. Hope you hear back soon!

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Johnnnnnnnnny said:

Its officially been more than 2 weeks since my interview.....haven't gotten an email or a call. Should I assume im completely out....do they even have anymore spots for students?

I would email them and follow up! I interviewed Sept 30th and exactly 2 weeks later they emailed me back saying im an alternate, whatever that means. Haha. I dont think you should assume anything, Mrs Gill is super nice and she will respond to your email Im sure. 

• 3 weeks later...