• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Jordan4797 said:

Hey all, submitted on May 30th, never received a confirmation that my application was received. How long did it take to receive a confirmation? I paid the application fee as well

I submitted my CASPA application on May 18, and it was verified that CMU received my CASPA application the next day. If you did not receive that email, I would make sure your CASPA application was actually submitted and not bounced back for errors. Once that is submitted to CMU, then you need to make sure you have paid their $50 application fee and that they have received your casper score before your whole application is considered complete.

Hope this helps!

On 6/13/2022 at 12:39 AM, Dub828 said:

I got my invitation to interview for the 30th! I hope to see you all during the group activity, even though I am not sure what that activity will be over zoom. 

I have an interview for the 30th also! Any ideas what the need for a secondary electronic device will be used for? It says it needs the capability to record, so maybe we have to record ourselves for a portion of the group session?

21 minutes ago, soon2bePAC said:

Has anyone who was offered an interview for 6/30/22 received any more information? They said they would email an itinerary. 

Glad it’s not just me! Haven’t received anything yet. Last correspondence said Zoom link would be sent by end of day today. Guessing they’re just a little late on that!

57 minutes ago, soon2bePAC said:

Has anyone who was offered an interview for 6/30/22 received any more information? They said they would email an itinerary. 

I was just going to come ask this question! I am glad I am not the only one has not received that email.