2022-2023 Cycle

1 hour ago, creamcheeese said:

I asked my faculty interviewers about this and they said decisions roll out after they have their admissions meetings every month or so. They don’t have their next admissions meeting scheduled yet, so it could be another few weeks til people get early acceptances. I’m guessing people that don’t hear back for a while after their interviews are waitlisted or they are waiting until they are done interviewing in March to finalize their cohort?

i had my interview on 11/7 🙂

Mine was two weeks ago so i think Im still good, right? 

On 6/6/2022 at 11:18 PM, kimmmatron said:

heyo! I was accepted for the 2021-2022 cycle and starting in the fall. Interview is traditional formatting w/ 2 faculty members, they were both really nice! 

Congratulations! I just want to ask about your stats? Was there any point in your application that you were not very confident in? Any advice is appreciated, thank you in advance!

Congrats to all who have gotten accepted! Getting accepted into the prestigious school of Drexel is seriously something to be proud of!

For those who have had a recent interview in the past month, did they say if they are having any more interviews soon? I applied late May (and got a receipt of application in May) and have not heard from them yet… ugh it sucks.

On 11/11/2022 at 3:29 PM, PrePAdude said:

Congrats to all who have gotten accepted! Getting accepted into the prestigious school of Drexel is seriously something to be proud of!

For those who have had a recent interview in the past month, did they say if they are having any more interviews soon? I applied late May (and got a receipt of application in May) and have not heard from them yet… ugh it sucks.

They offer interviews as late as January. I believe a couple of my classmates were accepted from a January interview so do not lose hope

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/7/2022 at 9:38 PM, soontobepa2022 said:

I also applied mid August and I feel like the class will be full by the time they get to me 😬

Hi, I am a current S1 and just wanted to say my friend in the program submitted her app very late and got an interview in February! She was the very last slot for interviews. Do not loose hope, they run their interviews far into the year.

Hey guys! I'm in the 2024 class and just finished my first quarter.  I love this program! If anyone has questions, feel free to message me. I remember being anxious and checking this forum constantly when I was waiting to hear back.  Remember, you're all excellent applicants so have confidence in yourself.  Also, don't give up hope, they definitely accept into January.  

• Upvote 1