2022-2023 Cycle

7 hours ago, TimPham said:

Hi everyone! I interviewed for Drexel on 10/7, but I have not heard back yet. Did anyone from that interview date hear back yet? And does anyone know what is Drexel's usual turnover time? Any insights would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

I interviewed on 10/7 too. I have not heard back either. 

1 hour ago, Bob234 said:

I interviewed in August and I wish they would just let me know. I emailed them and they told me I will more than likely hear back in Feb/March, but it is possible to hear back earlier. I am preparing to get rejected or waitlisted 😕

Wow that’s insane. I interviewed back in August as well and haven’t received a decision. I wish they would have at least sent a waitlist email, feb/march is crazy

4 hours ago, Bob234 said:

I interviewed in August and I wish they would just let me know. I emailed them and they told me I will more than likely hear back in Feb/March, but it is possible to hear back earlier. I am preparing to get rejected or waitlisted 😕

holy moly thats late!! we have decisions to make well before then 🥲

Edited by bookclubpa
  • Upvote 1