2022-2023 Cycle

8 minutes ago, literalscreaming said:

For those that have interviewed, when did you apply? I applied mid-July and am growing a little antsy (as I'm sure all of you are as well lol) after being waitlisted at Yale. I'm just trying to get an idea of maybe when I might be hearing back 😄

Hi! I was also verified mid-July and have only received a confirmation so far. It seems like they have been offering interviews based on time of application! 

2 hours ago, MeliPA said:

Haven’t heard anything either. I received an email on July 25 that my application is complete and under review but submitted June 3. 

Good luck! Hope you hear from them soon! 

Really? All I ever got from them was just a confirmation email, nothing that specifically said I was "under review"

• Upvote 1

Hi all! Congratulations to those accepted. I got an email 8/7 that my application was received, but haven't heard anything since. I just read this thread and noticed that a few people have asked about the interview process, but there weren't many detailed answers. I am incredibly nervous as I have never interviewed before and still haven't received an interview invitation.

I know there is a 30 minute writing prompt usually related to ethics, but can anyone comment on the interview style? Was it traditional, were the staff kind, what kind of questions were asked?

Thanks for any insight; I just want to be as prepared as possible!

On 9/28/2022 at 6:00 PM, KayKayM said:

I interviewed 8/2 and haven't heard anything back. Is anyone else on the same boat? Has anyone been waitlisted after an interview?

I interviewed 8/18 I think and haven’t heard back. Honestly, makes me lose some respect for the program. Even if the answer is rejection or waitlist, I think it’s common courtesy to let people know where they stand in a reasonable time frame. 

Edited by longmaythepareign
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, longmaythepareign said:

I interviewed 8/18 I think and haven’t heard back. Honestly, makes me lose some respect for the program. Even if the answer is rejection or waitlist, I think it’s common courtesy to let people know where they’re at in a reasonable time frame. 

I interviewed the same day and have yet to hear back, but i heard of someone who got accepted from our interview day