2022-2023 Cycle

33 minutes ago, KylieL said:

Congratulations! I received an acceptance as well from the 8/11 interview😁 Have you got the secondary email to pay the deposit yet?

Congrats to you too!! Nope not yet. Looking back at previous posts on here, I believe it takes a few days for them to send it… but I’m not sure either! 

41 minutes ago, Sabzwave said:

For anyone that has been accepted, have you received the confirmation email from graduate admissions yet? Like for the tuition deposit etc? 

I was accepted about a month ago and also was waiting for the confirmation email from graduate admissions. It took longer than 5-7 business days for me to receive it but I ended up getting it around 10 days after. If it takes any longer or if you are worried you can reach out to them!

Edited by rpad1
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, dt597 said:

Hi all - I was just invited to interview 9/1/22! This will be my first PA school interview. Can anyone that has interview give me a run down of how the actual interview goes and any potential questions they may ask? Thanks!

Can you please share when did you apply? I have yet not interviewed anywhere, but congratulations 🎊 You got this!!

1 hour ago, Jul3s said:

Has anyone heard back about rejection or acceptance from the July 29th interviews? Trying to figure out if I should email admissions or not.

I interviewed June 29th and I know people have both been accepted and rejected. I emailed and they said I will hear by the end of the process which is February. Assuming this means I’m on the waitlist. Hope this helps!

On 8/26/2022 at 1:33 PM, PrePAFAYE said:

I interviewed June 29th and I know people have both been accepted and rejected. I emailed and they said I will hear by the end of the process which is February. Assuming this means I’m on the waitlist. Hope this helps!

Yes of course - see below:

submitted june 13th
verified june 28th
drexel email confirmation they received application on july 1st
interview invite august 24th

1 hour ago, K3life said:

Got a rejection today without interview. Applied 6/27 

25 minutes ago, kathy4 said:

I also received a rejection today without interview. 

Verified in late May!

Would you guys be willing to share your stats? 

We are still early in the process. Keep your heads up, just need one school to see your potential. Best of luck! ☺️