Des Moines University 2022-2023 Application Cycle

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, midwestprepa27 said:

can anyone give any insight as to how the zoom interview was? i have mine december 13 so i want to be prepared! nervous since my interview is so late & people have already been accepted. 

Hey! Congratulations on making it to the interview stage! Once you make it past your Kira Assessment it’s not too bad. The zoom interview was more of an informational session where DMU is trying to sell themselves to you. It’ll consist of a few faculty members and  other candidates followed by a student panel featuring first year PA students from DMU.

When it comes to the zoom interview, you’re given an opportunity to ask questions regarding the program, school, Des Moines community, other opportunities, whatever you like! 

you’ll do great, it’s a very comfortable session but make sure you dress to impress. 

best of luck! 

6 minutes ago, Abbadabbado said:

Hey! Congratulations on making it to the interview stage! Once you make it past your Kira Assessment it’s not too bad. The zoom interview was more of an informational session where DMU is trying to sell themselves to you. It’ll consist of a few faculty members and  other candidates followed by a student panel featuring first year PA students from DMU.

When it comes to the zoom interview, you’re given an opportunity to ask questions regarding the program, school, Des Moines community, other opportunities, whatever you like! 

you’ll do great, it’s a very comfortable session but make sure you dress to impress. 

best of luck! 

thank you so much, that's super helpful!! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...