Marquette 2022-2023 Application Cycle

On 9/19/2022 at 2:31 PM, MagWeb said:

To those who have interviewed: did faculty say how long we can expect to hear a decision?

From my understanding, it was 2 weeks after the interview date, but it could vary from 2 weeks to about a month after the November interviews. But if on the waitlist, it could be until February-ish. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ayoayo said:

Has anyone from sept 6th interview heard anything? It was my understanding we would hear back after 2 weeks 

I had mine the 13th, and have not heard anything. From my understanding, it was 2 weeks too. However, from looking at the past cycles, it seems to be that individuals from the earlier interview dates were finding out about 1-2 weeks after the last interview group (which would be the sep 19th for us).

On 9/30/2022 at 12:13 PM, AspiringPAc said:

Just received an email of acceptance for the Sept 6th interview!!

On 10/1/2022 at 10:48 PM, Path2PA22 said:

I interviewed on September 16th and received an acceptance via email yesterday, September 30th!

Congratulations! Did you receive acceptances after your background check was cleared? This is the only program I've interviewed with that has required the background check prior to an acceptance. 

2 hours ago, MagWeb said:

Congratulations! Did you receive acceptances after your background check was cleared? This is the only program I've interviewed with that has required the background check prior to an acceptance. 

I would assume so. When I was offered the interview they requested I get the background check at that time. After I submitted it, I haven't heard anything about it. It has been over 1.5 months since I initially submitted it, so I am pretty sure it was cleared before they extended the acceptance. 

Edited by Path2PA22

17 hours ago, rayssss said:

I just received an interview for October 21st, I am super excited! any tips from earlier interview dates?

Congrats! 🙂 Every faculty member I interacted with on interview day was super kind and welcoming- they genuinely want to get to know you! It sounds super cliche, but really just be yourself and remind yourself that you were invited there to interview for a reason! 

• Like 2