2022-2023 Application Cycle!

I applied on 06/23/22 and havent gotten any word back other than confirming my application and telling me they were moving it on to be reviewed. I am worried that my GRE score is what is holding me back, I got a 296, but have excellent GPA, PCE, volunteering, and shadowing hours. I am bummed that I havent been invited for an interview yet. For those that were invited, do you mind sharing your GRE scores? 

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, GreatLakesPA said:

Does anyone know if they plan to send out more interview invites in the future? 

Based off the virtual open house, its a tier system that starts off with >40% percentile on GRE and 3.8 and above gpa. And as time goes on/ppl choose different programs to attend, the tiers go down and more invites get sent out. They have interviews scheduled through December at this time. I believe they’re at 3.5-3.6 GPAs right now. 

22 hours ago, Ajh20 said:

Based off the virtual open house, its a tier system that starts off with >40% percentile on GRE and 3.8 and above gpa. And as time goes on/ppl choose different programs to attend, the tiers go down and more invites get sent out. They have interviews scheduled through December at this time. I believe they’re at 3.5-3.6 GPAs right now. 

Thank you for the info! I am still trying to stay hopeful that I will get called for an interview. I have a 3.86 cGPA and 3.87 sGPA, but I got a 44% verbal, 21% quantitative, and 54% writing on the GRE. I am worried that my low percentile on the quant is what is dragging me down 😞 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2022 at 8:39 AM, GreatLakesPA said:

Has anyone received a rejection yet? I applied months ago and have not heard a peep from the program except confirming my app. Since they have already done interviews and given acceptances, I assume this means I will be rejected, but I am still anxiously waiting to hear something from the program. 

Do not give up! I am a second time applicant. During my first application cycle, I did not hear back until January and received two February interviews. I was placed on the alternate list at both, but did not get an acceptance. Anything can happen, but be patient!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, mdel0007 said:

I have officially put down a deposit on a seat here! It looks like I'm 100% going here, so best of luck to anyone else and I can't wait to get more info from them and start! 

Congratulations!!!!! I was also accepted from my 11/03 interview. I am very excited and can't wait to start. Is there a GroupMe or Facebook page created already? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2022 at 3:53 PM, ashleym157 said:

I was also accepted from my 10/27 interview. 

This was my third application cycle with them. They do rolling admissions, so do not give up hope yet guys! I would recommend being a "squeaky" wheel and emailing to follow up with them on your apps! 

Hello any tips for the interview? How was it?

8 hours ago, Danigirl said:

Hello any tips for the interview? How was it?

The interview was pretty relaxed and more conversational. They truly want to get to know you for who you are. They review your application ahead of meeting with you, so they have a good idea of who you are on paper. Therefore, they really focus on what makes you unique as an individual; they want to know things about you that aren't on your application. This program's interview was the one that I enjoyed the most because of this. Just take deep breaths before and be yourself! 🙂