2022-2023 Application Cycle!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest gogator2019

Anyone else see that our supplemental application is asking us to provide all the PA schools we are applying to and have applied to in the past? 

Just curious to know if some people left this blank, I feel that is a weird question. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Any updates from anyone? I got the call about a month ago stating that my app was moved to the next review stage, but I still have not heard back for an interview invite or a rejection. So I was just wondering if anyone else has gotten any word. 

For reference, I submitted my verified CASPA on 06/26/22 and my supplemental on 07/13/22. 

26 minutes ago, RMLPA said:

Any updates from anyone? I got the call about a month ago stating that my app was moved to the next review stage, but I still have not heard back for an interview invite or a rejection. So I was just wondering if anyone else has gotten any word. 

For reference, I submitted my verified CASPA on 06/26/22 and my supplemental on 07/13/22. 

Hello, I received a call a month ago as well letting me know it was being forwarded. Though, I applied to three of the NOVA locations. Does this phone call represent each location? The area code is from Ft. Lauderdale so I'm not sure if its just that location (they didn't specify).

Other than that, I have not received any other notifications. 

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Anni2022 said:

Hi!!!!

Has anyone gotten any word from the school's program? My last email was about my app being moved to the review stage. I was wondering if anyone has received an interview invite or any updates? I saw that they were sending out interview invites for the Fort Lauderdale campus already.

The only email I got was them telling me my application was complete. Did you get a second email?

3 hours ago, MercyFalls said:

The only email I got was them telling me my application was complete. Did you get a second email?

I think it's that same email. It's under the subject " application status" and it just says that they have received the documents needed to submit my app for review! So, I believe that just means that my application was moved to the review stage. At this point, I don't even know how to interpret things anymore 😅this waiting game is not fun at all!  Best of luck! 

• 3 weeks later...