Application Cycle 2022-2023

Received an email May 17th stating that my application was received and will be under review within the next couple of weeks.

Got an email today stating that my application was reviewed by admissions and interviews will be sent out 'no later than august 31st'.

Good luck!

Edited by Josh22

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/13/2022 at 12:55 AM, xoxbutterflyxox said:

Hello! 

I have applied today with my verified app. How long did it take y'all to hear back for an interview or rejection?

I was verified may 31, received an interview invite on june 3 for june 27th. They said we would hear back in august after the application deadline. I hope this helps!

1 hour ago, Tiger1125 said:

Does anyone know if they send emails for acceptance/rejection? Or is it only letters in the mail? Just kind of nervous that I’ll get accepted but won’t find out because the letter gets lost in delivery or something.

I know rejections are sent by email, and acceptances are sent by letters in the mail. I know they notified those accepted by a phone call last year in addition to the letter by mail, but I am not sure if they will be doing that again this year. 

• 2 weeks later...