University of Bridgeport 2022-2023 Cycle

28 minutes ago, BKVET1991 said:

Hi, did anyone who interviewed on 8/12 hear back yet? If we have not heard by now, should we assume that we are out of the running? Anyone waitlisted? Sorry for so many questions at once! 

I think they’re giving out acceptances for all days throughout the day today probably until 6 EST. That’s my impression from older threads. They’ll probably do a couple more tomorrow but after that we might be waitlisted which they’ll confirm via email. 😕 hoping for the best for us

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, kwcfor said:

Silly question but for the people getting phone calls of acceptances, are they from the CT area? I’ve been getting consistent phone calls from the same number but calling from SC but i haven’t picked up because I assumed it was spam. I also have been checking my email but I haven’t received anything. 

It’s from CT

Hello! Just got placed on the interview waitlist. Not sure how I feel since it seems like they are already filling up their class/ have a waitlist going:

We are writing to inform you that your application has been placed on the interview waitlist for University of Bridgeport PA Program's 2022-23 admissions cycle.  Scheduled interviews have concluded at this time. Should we decide to hold an additional interview date, we will utilize the interview waitlist, and notify applicants as needed.