University of Bridgeport 2022-2023 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I went through last years thread to see when people got interview invites. Looks like UB sent out invites from 8/02 to 8/08.  My confirmation email said mid-August for invites. From previous threads, it doesn't look like they send out invites after August, but waitlist interviewees and accept off the waitlist through the cycle. Hope this helps with the timeline for everyone!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, saphire24 said:

I also got an interview from them. Does anyone have an idea of how the area is like? I am coming from out of state and was wondering is the area safe? I've read mixed things.

Hello, I also got an interview invite for Aug 11 and I am from CA. Where are you from? 

9 hours ago, BioDog5 said:

Hello, I also got an interview invite for Aug 11 and I am from CA. Where are you from? 

Hi guys! I’ll also be interviewing August 11! I’m from Connecticut, about 40 minutes from Bridgeport. 

To be honest with you, I have not spent much time in Bridgeport because it does have some areas that are not too safe. But as with any town, it has good areas and not as good areas. But I believe the campus is in a safer, more residential area near Seaside Park. 

If accepted, I will be looking for housing outside of Bridgeport in the surrounding towns like Fairfield or Trumbull. 

32 minutes ago, Prepa1996prepa said:

Hi guys! I’ll also be interviewing August 11! I’m from Connecticut, about 40 minutes from Bridgeport. 

To be honest with you, I have not spent much time in Bridgeport because it does have some areas that are not too safe. But as with any town, it has good areas and not as good areas. But I believe the campus is in a safer, more residential area near Seaside Park. 

If accepted, I will be looking for housing outside of Bridgeport in the surrounding towns like Fairfield or Trumbull. 

Do you mind if I ask you some questions about Connecticut through email? 

On 8/2/2022 at 10:29 PM, acw105 said:

Hey y'all! Just got an interview for August 19! I would love to connect with anyone to talk about it! It's gonna be my first interview so v nervous!

I am interviewing the 19th too and I am also nervous about my first interview! Feel free to reach out! 🙂

• Like 1

I will be attending the 8/19 interview session from 1:00pm to 4:45pm. Does anyone know if the interviews are "open" or "closed"? "Open", meaning does the committee members have access to your CASPA application during the interview? Also, what are others doing to prepare for the interview?