2022-2023 Cycle: South University

On 8/7/2022 at 4:30 PM, Jayden said:

Congrats on your acceptance that is so awesome! I applied from out of state as well!

Would you mind sharing your stats or what you believed help you get to the point of being accepted at this program?

Thanks, and again congrats!!

SORRY way delayed response I just saw this lol

overall gpa: 3.83

science gpa: 3.78

HCE: 132

PCE: 904 (cna)

volunteer: 1500

shadow: 39 PA, 4 DO

GRE: 317 (160 verbal, 157 quant, 4.0 writing)

Honestly I don't feel like my stats are anything spectacular haha. I feel like I just got along really really well with the faculty! I tried hard to be as not nervous as possible and pretend I was already homies with everyone there and it made it way less scary haha

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/16/2022 at 4:12 PM, Pask22 said:

So I was the last of my day and was done around noon, but they said other days went as far as 3 if they had more people in the group. So it will depend on the size of your group. You will get a schedule with your interview times so immediately after you last scheduled thing of the day you can go 

How far in advance did they give you the schedule for your one-on-one interview time? I'm interviewing in 2 days and haven't received it yet. Was wondering if maybe I should reach out to them.

14 hours ago, pastudent01 said:

How far in advance did they give you the schedule for your one-on-one interview time? I'm interviewing in 2 days and haven't received it yet. Was wondering if maybe I should reach out to them.

I interviewed on July 12th and I got an email with interview details on the 5th. So I'd shoot an email just to be safe! 

I submitted my application in June and they said they wouldn’t be able to provide me an update on my application and they confirmed that it was received. I haven’t heard back yet. I’m wondering if I should send a follow up email because I know they have already started sending out invites. It’s been radio silence on my end. I’m not sure what to do…. Is it safe to shoot them an email ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...