2022-2023 Cycle: Marshall

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, love4jb1 said:

Thank you! I took it on May 19th and submitted my app to the school either May 24th or 25th. 

Nice! I don't get to take mine until the end of this month, unfortunately. You should check out the PA school interview guide by Savanna Perry (found it on Amazon). It's really helpful! I haven't been offered any interviews yet, but hopefully soon. Wish you the best of luck 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2022 at 8:02 AM, talexis2022 said:

Did anyone receive a confirmation from Marshall when they submitted their app? Every other school I applied to I got a "thanks! we received your application" type of email, but I didn't receive that from Marshall and it has been almost two weeks. Anyone 

Hmm... got my verification email within a day or 2 I think. Maybe they are just behind for you because july really starts ramping up with people submitting applications.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

I was just wondering if anyone heard back from the school recently. I had an interview back in August and was waitlisted since. I feel like my chances of getting into the program is too little. 
congratulations to everyone that got accepted and wishing all of you will have a wonderful year. Good luck to the rest of us and hopefully we’ll get good news soon 😊