Methodist 2022-2023 Application Cycle

11 minutes ago, aalexalv8 said:

Very excited to be accepted to Methodist today! They send out notifications very quickly after the interviews. And they said they often (not guaranteed) will interview into January. So if you haven't gotten an interview invite yet, there's still time!

Thank you for this! Also, congratulations!!! 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2022 at 4:50 PM, xoxbutterflyxox said:

Has anyone submitted their app recently? I submitted on 8/10 and wondering how long it took for people to hear some type of news from Methodist?

Submitted on CASPA 8/10 and received a confirmation email on 8/15. No other word yet, but since I was late I'm assuming I won't hear back for a little bit.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/17/2022 at 7:50 PM, xoxbutterflyxox said:

Has anyone submitted their app recently? I submitted on 8/10 and wondering how long it took for people to hear some type of news from Methodist?

I submitted my app 8/25 and received confirmation and an interview invite 8/26. Interview is late October! 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/27/2022 at 12:08 AM, Ecaparoso said:

Does anyone know if they are still sending out invites?

I went to visit and met with the director. She said they don’t interview November or December because they’re so busy. She said they pick back up in January after the new year and send out interviews 1-2weeks prior. So maybe we’ll hear back end of December? She said they interview 1x month - 10 applicants per interview date. Trying to stay hopeful 😅

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Prepa89 said:

I went to visit and met with the director. She said they don’t interview November or December because they’re so busy. She said they pick back up in January after the new year and send out interviews 1-2weeks prior. So maybe we’ll hear back end of December? She said they interview 1x month - 10 applicants per interview date. Trying to stay hopeful 😅

That’s reassuring! Do you happen to know how many sessions they’ve had already and how many more they will have left for the rest of this cycle?

On 11/16/2022 at 4:59 PM, Ecaparoso said:

That’s reassuring! Do you happen to know how many sessions they’ve had already and how many more they will have left for the rest of this cycle?

Their website says they start in July, so that would mean they’ve done ~4 interviews so far. No idea on how many they’ll do after the new year though

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/25/2023 at 1:42 PM, Ecaparoso said:

Updated them with recent hours and classes, but I haven’t heard or seen any movement in this thread with regards to interviews. Are they still interviewing? I remember the app deadline was sometime in January.

I reached out to the director today who said they leave all apps up for consideration until April 1st. So idk maybe they’ll do one more round of interviews? 🫤