Pfeiffer 2022-2023 Cycle

On 10/14/2022 at 8:37 AM, LovingPA said:

@Aspiringpamc congrats on getting accepted!! Would you mind sharing your stats? 

Sure, my stats were pretty average I feel like 

Overall GPA: 3.64

Science GPA: 3.48

Volunteer experience: 83 hours

Clinical Experience: around 2,900 hours as a patient care tech 

Shadowing hours: 30 hours in person 45 virtual

if theres anything else I missed just let me know:)

• Thanks 1

just wanted to let people know if you haven’t already heard: the ARC put pfeiffer’s accreditation on probation & the january 2023 cohort has been canceled as the program is not allowed to accept a new class of students until its next review. there’s a zoom meeting tomorrow which will hopefully give more info about the situation

1 hour ago, weezywink said:

just wanted to let people know if you haven’t already heard: the ARC put pfeiffer’s accreditation on probation & the january 2023 cohort has been canceled as the program is not allowed to accept a new class of students until its next review. there’s a zoom meeting tomorrow which will hopefully give more info about the situation

Oh no! Hopefully they’ll give more information soon. I really like Pfeiffer when I interviewed 😞

• Like 1

1 hour ago, weezywink said:

How did you hear about this? Also do you know how we may see the zoom?

they said ARC put them on probation with the stipulation of not allowing a new class to start in jan 2023 due to issues with administration, didactic curriculum, & rotation preceptors. so basically everything lol. they wouldn’t get into any specifics so we’ll just have to wait for the report to be public. they said they’ll give accepted students automatic admission into the 2024 cohort (pending accreditation) with reduced tuition. they didn’t say anything about those on the waitlist.

21 minutes ago, weezywink said:

they said ARC put them on probation with the stipulation of not allowing a new class to start in jan 2023 due to issues with administration, didactic curriculum, & rotation preceptors. so basically everything lol. they wouldn’t get into any specifics so we’ll just have to wait for the report to be public. they said they’ll give accepted students automatic admission into the 2024 cohort (pending accreditation) with reduced tuition. they didn’t say anything about those on the waitlist.

Thanks for sharing that with us! It’ll be interesting to see what happens moving forward