Pfeiffer 2022-2023 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2022 at 5:38 PM, JasmineKM said:

Congrats!!! Ive read up on last years interviews, and most of the students said how calm and nice they were. How was your interview?

I really enjoyed my experience, everyone was super nice and welcoming, really made you feel like home, and made me not that nervous. It felt like I was having a conversation with the interviewer.

16 hours ago, Guliya said:

I really enjoyed my experience, everyone was super nice and welcoming, really made you feel like home, and made me not that nervous. It felt like I was having a conversation with the interviewer.

Thank you for your response back! That makes me feel a bit better but still nervous. This is my first PA interview and a top school I want to attend. My interview is next Friday, so Ive been preparing nonstop. It is also great that there response time for acceptance is quick. Ms.Diedra has been super helpful throughout my process. Thank you and congrats again! I hope to be seated with you in this next upcoming class!

Edited by JasmineKM