CUNY York College 2022-2023

On 12/11/2022 at 8:48 PM, FuturePA20222023 said:

Just received an email stating that my application is being reviewed! 

has anyone received a denial after an email stating that their application is under review?

I have. If this is your first email from them they’ll also send another email letting you know your application reached the third step final review before they send you a decision email.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/23/2022 at 1:07 PM, FizishinEsistint said:

I got an email saying Congrats, and that I was invited for an interview. Not even an hour later I get 2 more emails saying it was a mistake and that I was not invited for an interview, and that they are still considering me. Lmaoooo wth

sheesh that is sus. Jeez. I’m sorry that happened to you. 

On 10/13/2022 at 5:13 AM, Thebear said:

yaaaayyyyyyy!!!!! I got accepted yesterday !! Interviewed on 10/3 

We should create a group chat on Whatssap or something 

Do you mind sharing the group chat when you create it please? I got an email saying congratulations you have been selected to interview and they will send an email in the next 2 weeks!! Did you get the same email as well? I am also curious the type of questions they asked 🤔 

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, KylieLP said:

Did anyone receive an email today? I already received that my app was onto the second step months and months ago but just got an email from CUNY York saying my application was received and is under review. 

Just received a similar email, but this is my first email from them regarding the status of my app. I applied early September. They seem to be unorganized. Idk

Edited by QuestionablePA

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, bumperscars said:

Hey! Are there any groups or chats made to connect with students admitted for this upcoming fall? I’d appreciate if someone could send me the link, I’m a current student in the program, me and some of my classmates are looking to connect with the incoming class 🙂

I attached a link to the thread, thanks so much!