LIU - Long Island University 2022-2023

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/14/2022 at 11:17 AM, AlliBess said:

Just got my application confirmation email which said my app is now under review

this is so weird! i submitted my CASPA 6/24, was verified 6/27, then I emailed LIU an update i needed to make. I asked if I would receive any type of confirmation email but they told me they do not send them out!

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/24/2022 at 12:12 AM, futurepa9917 said:

I submitted 7/10 and have yet to receive any confirmation from LIU. Has anyone else been waiting a long time too? or could there be a reason for my delayed confirmation?

Mine was 6/21 and also have not heard anything. I actually heard from the university that they didn’t send them out when I asked. I really hope that this doesn’t mean anything bad 

"June 14, 2022

MY CASPA ID

Dear (MY NAME)

Thank you for your interest in the LIU Physician Assistant Program. We are writing to let you know your CASPA application has been received and verified. It is currently under review by the LIU PA Program Admissions Committee, and may be under review until Spring.  Again, thank you for applying to the LIU Physician Assistant Program."

This is the email I received. I applied on June 4th. Hope this (somewhat) helps.

Edited by Thisyearistheyear
  • Thanks 1

On 7/26/2022 at 12:34 PM, futurepa9917 said:

Which email is the best email to reach them about this? Or should reach out over phone better?

i reached out via email to bkln-PAStudies@liu.edu to make sure that they received everything and inquiring about a confirmation email, to which they sent this: 

Thank you for your interest in the LIU PA Program. We have received your email and the admissions committee will make a note of it. We have received your application and all components are there. We do not send confirmation emails.”

38 minutes ago, Thisyearistheyear said:

"June 14, 2022

MY CASPA ID

Dear (MY NAME)

Thank you for your interest in the LIU Physician Assistant Program. We are writing to let you know your CASPA application has been received and verified. It is currently under review by the LIU PA Program Admissions Committee, and may be under review until Spring.  Again, thank you for applying to the LIU Physician Assistant Program."

This is the email I received. I applied on June 4th. Hope this (somewhat) helps.

thank you for sharing this!!! i am trying so hard not to overthink lol but it’s so difficult in times like these! 

43 minutes ago, MPHtoPA2023 said:

i reached out via email to bkln-PAStudies@liu.edu to make sure that they received everything and inquiring about a confirmation email, to which they sent this: 

Thank you for your interest in the LIU PA Program. We have received your email and the admissions committee will make a note of it. We have received your application and all components are there. We do not send confirmation emails.”

Thats the same email I used too and this is what they replied:

"Thank you for your interest in the LIU PA Program. This program does not send conformation emails. However, once an applicants sends an application, we do receive it."

Not sure how some received confirmation emails earlier? Did they stop sending them midway? I'm confused.

• 3 weeks later...