Full-time and Part-time EM job in Winslow, AZ and Sacaton, AZ

My  company, Innova Emergency Medical Associates, is currently hiring for FT and PT at the Little Colorado Medical Center in Winslow, AZ and the HuHuKam Medical Center in Sacaton, AZ.  

Available shifts:

• Winslow: 20:00-08:00, solo coverage with physician on call for backup
  • Sacaton: 10:00-22:00 and 13:00-01:00, double coverage with physician

All employees are W-2 and are paid hourly.  Excellent pay, $80-90/hour depending on location and shift.  All employees (FT & PT) also receive a 3% company contribution to their 401K.  Medical malpractice with tail also provided at no cost.

Full-time employees also receive health insurance (high deductible with HSA), dental (Delta Dental), and Vision (Vision Support Program) at no cost for themselves and their families.  Long term disability and life insurance also provided at no cost.

I've worked for Innova for about 4 years now and it's easily the best employer I've ever had.  For comparison, I've worked for small groups, large regional groups, and most of the big EM staffing companies.

If your interested, please PM me and I can provide you more information.  You can also check out Innova's web site at www.innovaem.com.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1